History

The Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Epiphany began as a congregation made up mostly of German first generation immigrants, who worshiped in lower Manhattan. In 1928, they moved to the church’s current neighborhood in the Bronx. Over the years, the melting pot that is the Bronx shaped the community. ¬†Our current membership is actually a mosaic of God’s children and we celebrate our cultural diversity in the unity of Christ Jesus.

Photo History

Yard around 1960
Building around 2002